With the Scratch programming language and online community by MIT, kids can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations. This is a highly researched STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Math) course introducing your kids & students to the field of Programming.
What students will learn ?
- Create smart and fun games
- Create animations and cool visual effects
- Code – one of the most important skills to learn!
- Understand complex computer science concepts by intuitively applying them in games
- By the end of the course, kids will be able to create many types of games.
- You will also have a firm grasp on what is needed for any future programming languages.
- You will be able to learn other programming languages faster.
- Scratch Basics
- Story making in Scratch
- Animation in Scratch
- Handling Sprites and costumes
- Broadcasting Data
- Text to Speech
- Creating verbal stories
- Translation Modules
- Creating interactive quiz in scratch
- Math Modules with gaming
- Handling Variables
- Creating own Blocks
- Working with Operators
- Working with Strings
- Cloning Objects
- Handling and deleting of clones
- Sensing of colors
- Sensing different objects on screens
- Creating motion games like Dino game of Chrome
- Video Sensing Games
- Advance level games